Autumn 2021 is out now
The Autumn 2021 issue is out on newsstands 11 March, and we’re excited to be sharing it with you.
Here’s what to expect inside the pages.
- How Covid-19 has exacerbated inequality in Auckland, by Donna Chisholm.
- New Zealand celebrities are becoming real estate agents, and Metro finds out why, by Jonny Mahon-Heap.
- Top 50 Bars.
- Top 50 Wines.
- Chelsea Winstanley in conversation with Shane Cotton.
- Inside the inner circle of the Brotherhood of Auckland Magicians, by Bob Harvey.
- A stick-on booklet guiding you towards all the best things to do in Wellington.
- profiles on Ash Mosen, Katlyn Wong, Natasha Matila-Smith, Cat Ruka and Kristine Crabb;
- columns by Alex Casey, Madeleine Holden, Morgan Godfery and Matthew Hooton;
- restaurant reviews of Homeland, Pepe Lavinia Veiongo Takeaway and Pici;
- smashburgers and Antoine’s;
- arts festival previews, book reviews, Che Fu, Katie Kerr;
- and more.